Testimonials from Dr. Pastiu’s Dental Patients
-I don’t think many people enjoy a trip to the dentist, but I can tell you that being treated by Dr. Pastiu at Sewell Dental Arts is a very pleasant experience. The office is clean and bright. The staff is friendly and puts you at ease from the moment you walk in the door. Dr. Pastiu is prompt with his appointment times and takes time to ensure your comfort and explains procedures. My experiences have been painless and very reasonable. If you are looking for the utmost in professional dental care, then I recommend you visit Sewell Dental Arts, you won’t be disappointed.
Roxanne B., Sicklerville, NJ
– I have had extensive dental work done at Sewell Dental Arts and my experiences have been outstanding. All the procedures were done precisely and methodically, with gentleness and attention to comfort. I highly recommend this superior dental practice.
Carol M., North Wildwood, NJ
– I am 25 years old and scared to death of needles. I typically will have to be bribed to get anything done involving needles. However, I can honestly say that I survived getting fillings done. It was pain free… certainly not what I expected. I am now confident that Dr. Pastiu will be able to cure me of my needle phobia 🙂 Thank You!
Alyssa S., Glassboro, NJ
– Without question Dr. Pastiu has given me a considerable amount of time and attention to see through several dental issues. His patience and expertise have been exemplary and I am MOST GRATEFUL! He has been, is, and will be my first choice for all my dental health needs.
Sarah M., Erma, NJ
– After going to the dentist for 40 years, it was the first time my gums didn’t bleed during a cleaning. Dr. Pastiu’s techniques were professional and pain free.
Naomi C. Jr., Audubon, NJ
– No waiting and punctional appointments.
Naomi C. Sr., Audubon, NJ
– Dr. Pastiu is by far the most caring and skilled professional I have experienced in the world of dentistry. His training and dental office is state of the art, his staff exquisitely trained and helpful, and his friendly manner puts even the most nervous of patients at ease! I gladly drive over sixty seven miles for my dental appointments with my favorite Dentist of all time, Dr. Pastiu.
Tim J., Erma, NJ
– “I’m a friend, colleague and patient of Dr. Septimiu Pastiu. I’ve been in this profession for some time now and know many dentists. I can’t say enough about his sense of responsibility, personality and his dental ability. I’m always at ease when sitting in his dental chair”.
Dan David, DMD, Philadelphia Dentist
Iris B. DMD, Vineland Dentist
– Sewell Dental Arts did an amazing job with my smile. I am getting married in a week and they gave me the extra confidence I needed to look great for my wedding photos. Thanks so much!!
Stephanie C. , Mount Laurel, NJ
– I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH MY TEETH! Dr. Pastiu and his staff are extremely gentle and caring. I was not going to a dentist on a regular basis, my anxiety was great. Dr. Pastiu and his staff put my anxiety at rest. I would recommend Dr.Pastiu for all tooth care and to everyone who is looking for a great and wonderful dentist. THANK YOU FOR A MILLION DOLLAR SMILE !
Jeffrey S., Mount Royal, NJ
– I’ve been a patient of Dr. Pastiu’s for a while and I got extensive work done in my mouth. Even if it was a lot of dentistry that needed to be done, he made it affordable for me. He works with a great team of specialists who can handle all the difficult cases. I can’t wait to go back and have my teeth whitened.
Rosalba C., Rio Grande, NJ
– My experience in Dr. Pastiu’s office has been extremely positive. I was given an emergency appointment on a Saturday when I wasn’t even a patient. I ended up needing a root canal and Dr. Pastiu immediately found an appointment for the procedure to be completed. I was amazed at the follow up care and attention to detail that I continue to experience.
Nada K., Sewell, NJ
– I came in to see Dr. Pastiu for a cap. After a thorough evaluation, I was told that I did not need a cap, but only two fillings replaced. I have never been to a dentist that was so thorough and meticulous in his work! I will recommend Dr. Pastiu to all of my friends and family. Thanks again!
David K., Mickleton, NJ
– The most gentle visit to a dentist office I ever had. It made me feel that the doctor put my care first. I’m very happy with the service I received and the quality of work performed. Number 1 rated of any care I received anywhere else. I am on my way to a number 10 smile.
Ronald H., Sewell, NJ
– I normally don’t enjoy going to the dentist, however, I look forward to coming to Sewell Dental Arts because the environment is the best! It’s the best dentist I’ve had in my whole life! Come here!
Emily B.,Woodbury, NJ
– Wonderful experience! Great staff! Awesome Dental Hygienist! Recommend to everyone!
Karl B., Woodbury, NJ
– Every experience I’ve had in the dentist’s chair has been miserable, until now. Dr. Pastiu is the most compassionate dentist I’ve ever seen. He understands (and therefore can eliminate) fear and pain. The work he’s done on my teeth has been top quality. Add to that his ability to calm the nervous wreck in the chair and have a combination of skills that can’t be beat. I’m no longer afraid, and that’s pretty much a miracle. I can’t recommend him enough. He also did a wonderful job treating my 5 years old Victor who was almost asleep in the dental chair after just local anesthesia due to the calming nature of Dr. Pastiu. He has his own way of giving the local anesthetic so you can not even feel the needle. Amazing dentist, would not go to anybody else.
Dr. Dan S., Freehold, NJ
– Caitlin, my hygienist, was extremely friendly, knowledgable, and made my experience a comfortable and enjoyable one. In addition, Dr. Pastiu was very sociable and explained thoroughly my dental condition and the optimal way to continue taking care of my teeth, gums, and mouth overall. Ss an added bonus, Dr. Pastiu’s wife, Kathy, took excellent care of my 6 month old daughter, which made my experience at his office extremely comfortable, as I didn’t have to worry at all about my daughter during my office visit. I will definitely be back to see Dr. Pastiu in 6 months for my next dental cleaning and checkup.
Joel S., Sewell, NJ
– This was my first visit to the office. Both Dr. Pastiu, Caitlin, and the front desk were wonderful, warm and friendly. Caitlin was the besy hygienist I’ve ever had. I will be back!
Sheryl S,. Sewell, NJ
– I called Sewell Dental Arts when I had a bad toothache/infection and was able to get an appointment right away. Everyone in the office was very nice, caring and understanding. After having my tooth pulled, I did not experience mch pain at all. I would recommend Sewell Dental Arts to everyone I know. This is a great office for anyone who doesn’t have insurance. Sewell Dental Arts offers great payment plans. I work with different doctor’s and have to honestly say Dr. Pastiu is the nicest doctor I have met. If you are looking for a great dental experience, Sewell Dental Arts in the place to go.
Nina G, Turnersville, NJ
– I was a skeptic on the process, but now I am totally a believer! This was great. I can’t wait to go show off my great new smile. Thanks!
Erin K. Downingtown, PA
– My sister in law recommended Sewell Dental Arts. I came in with pain and left with no pain at all. I was very happy with Dr. Pastiu. He was friendly and made sure that I was comfortable the entire time. I would recommend him to anyone.
Kristin C. Thorofare, NJ
– With having a fear of dentists and a long time in between cleanings, Dr.Pastiu recommended a deep cleaning in which I was very apprehensive, thinking it would hurt. However, when I arrived for the appointment, Dr.Pastiu was very calming and reassured me that I would be ok. Caitlin, the hygienist, was incredible and I didn’t feel a thing. My mouth has never felt better and my experience at Sewell Dental Arts was the best and has alleviated my fear.
Lorio G, Sewell, NJ
– My experience as Sewell Dental Arts was wonderful. Dr.Pastiu made me feel very comfortable and the staff was very courteous and professional. I would recommend Sewell Dental Arts to anyone in need of an excellent dental experience in the Sewell area.
Fernando P. Schwenksville, PA
– Caitlin, the hygienist, was caring, compassionate and thorough. She is going to be my permanent dental hygienist.
Jay L., Stratford, NJ
– The personnel in this office are the absolute best. It is Dr. Pastiu of course! I went to the dentist next door to where I work for convenience and was told he was the best in the area. He was very nice, but his staff… well I walked out of his office twice. You think I would have learned after the first time! Needless to say I found Sewell Dental Arts on line and I have never felt so comfortable with a dentist. This office is the best!
Janet M., Vineland, NJ
– I have tried many different dentists in the past and nobody beats this service, warm friendly atmosphere, and provides a wealth of information to make well informed decisions, better than Dr. Pastiu! What I appreciate the most is that Dr. Pastiu and his staff take the time and patience to talk to me and my family. They really care and it shows. They are the best! And my kids never put up a fuss when they know they have a scheduled visit to the dentist! Thank you Dr. Pastiu and staff!
Wanda M., Turnersville, NJ
– I thoroughly enjoyed my visit. I had no pain or discomfort during the proceedings. I have been to many dentists and this office is by far the most helpful and courteous.
Anthony S., Woodbury, NJ
– When no one else could see me over the holiday weekend, this office was available. Not only were they available, the staff were friendly, compassionate and professional. The Doctor had excellent chair-side manner and my root canal was pain free. I am coming back to this office for future visits and I am very thankful for the care I received.
Magaret K., Berlin, NJ
– I had tooth and bone fregments surgically removed and was directed to purchase pain medications as needed. The bleeding stopped within 4 hours. I was able to conduct a meeting that afternoon and for the first time, I had no need to use any pain medications.
Vincent S., Mullica Hill, NJ
– I had five implants, and all upper teeth done here at the Dr.’s office. I will say I am very scared to go to the dentist. He held my hand- didn’t need to, very painless. Would do it again, would actually send anybody I know to him. Renee B., Glassboro, NJ
– My name is John and we just completed an All On Four procedure. I will say that it exceeded my expectations. Every aspect of it, starting with the appearance- it just blew me away. I knew it was going to be good, but I didn’t think it was going to be this good. The procedure itself went extremely smooth. The professionalism, the quality of the work; I’ve had quite a bit of dental work over the years, but this has absolutely exceeded all of my expectations. The healing process and the constant attention that I got during the whole process- the texts back and forth and having access by phone, it was just awesome!
John L., Sewell, NJ
– We had a very good experience here at Dental Arts. The doctor did a very fine, fine, excellent job; I appreciate it very much, and I am looking forward to eat many meals with my new teeth. The experience here was exceptional and everybody, his staff, has really done a fine job. Everybody was real nice and I appreciate it very much. And everybody have a good day.
Don S., PA
– I’m glad to have recieved your notice in my mail and that I was able to be serviced by Dr. Pastiu and his staff. I especially want to thank Caitlin for her work in my mouth and the help she gave me in my purchasing of the Waterpik Waterflosser and Phyllips Sonicare toothbrush. I had to call Caitlin the next day to ask her some questions and she was as polite and helpful the same as on my first visit to the office. Mrs. Pastiu was also very friendly and helpful with scheduling as well as coverage assistance of my insurance plan. The entire staff was very pleasant and highly professional.
Leon J., Sicklerville, NJ