Replace Your Teeth and Get an Attractive New Smile in Just 1 Day with “Teeth in a Day” Dental Implants
Do you have missing or damaged teeth and want a quick and permanent solution to replace your teeth to repair your smile?
“Teeth in a Day” (also known as “All-on-Four”) is a popular dental implant and bridge procedure that is used to permanently replace missing or badly damaged teeth.
You’ll get a “BRAND NEW SMILE” in just one day!
Why Our Patients Choose “Teeth in a Day” Dental Implants:
- For a new teeth and a “Smile Makeover” in just 1 day.
- To replace missing teeth which make it embarrassing to smile.
- For new permanent new teeth that provide you with a strong bite so you can eat foods like apples, meats and harder foods without your dentures SLIPPING!
- For a more permanent solution to Dentures that does NOT require adhesives.
- For a tooth replacement solution that can last a lifetime.
- For a BRAND NEW SMILE that looks attractive and completely natural!
How “Teeth in a Day” Dental Implants Work:
“Teeth in a Day” Dental implants are a popular (and painless) solution for replacing missing teeth. Teeth in a Day have two main components:
- Implants – A few small “roots” or “implants” that are placed in your jawbone to anchor your new teeth to your jaw.
- New Teeth – Custom-made prosthetic teeth that are attached to the implants to provide you with new teeth and a new smile.
All Upper Teeth on 5 Implants:
All on 4 Dental Implants:
Full Arch Treatment with All-on-4™ Implant Fixed Bridge
- Improves functionality to 90% compared to natural teeth
- Eliminates need for bone grafting
- Can provide temporary bridge day of surgery
- Preserves bone and soft tissue
- Never decays – 95% success rate over 30 years
- Natural-looking aesthetics
- Allows you to eat the foods you want
- Able to clean fixed implant bridge like natural teeth
Plus, Easy Financing is available to ensure your budget and personal finances will not be strained so you can afford your new smile.