Avoid Cavities and Gum Disease, While Maintaining Bright, White Healthy Teeth with Regular Check-Ups and Cleanings
by Dr. Pastiu – Sewell New Jersey Dentist
Regular check-ups from your dentist provide you the ability to avoid cavities and gum disease, while keeping your gums healthy and maintain bright, white healthy teeth.
Why Our Patients Choose Dental Check-Ups
- To prevent cavities, plaque build-up and gum diseases like gingivitis.
- To fill cavities, eliminate plaque build-up and gum diseases.
- To maintain healthy, bright white beautiful teeth!
How Dental Check-Ups Work
Dr. Pastiu encourages regular dental check-ups and hygiene visits for all patients. This offers many advantages over infrequent visits which can let your tooth and gum health deteriorate. Visiting the dentist every six months allows Dr. Pastiu to discover problems early so he can correct any issues with your teeth and gums faster and more effectively. Plus, this will save you money by fixing any problems you may have early than if potential problems go unchecked for too long.
- During your dental check-up, Dr. Pastiu will inspect your teeth and gums for cavities, plaque build-up and gum disease which can escalate into serious health issues if left untreated.
- Dr. Pastiu’s dental assistant will take X-rays and digital photos of your teeth to determine if there are any underlying issues that need to be fixed.
- Any problems will be addressed. For example, if you have cavities Dr. Pastiu will recommend non-toxic porcelain tooth-colored fillings.
- After any problems are fixed, Dr. Pastiu will clean your teeth and gently remove all plaque and polish your teeth to a shiny and silky finish.
- Finally, Dr. Pastiu will give you tips for effective tooth brushing and flossing and answer your questions about your home-care routine.
- If you are interested in improving the appearance of your smile, Dr. Pastiu can also discuss enhancements to your smile such as teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry treatments.