Restore Damaged and Missing Teeth with Restorative Dentistry
by Dr. Pastiu – Sewell New Jersey Restorative Dentist
Do your damaged teeth make it embarrassing for you to smile and difficult to eat and speak?
Today’s modern “restorative dentistry” treatments will help you with correcting decayed, damaged or missing teeth so you can have a beautiful new smile!
Click the links below to learn how restorative dentistry can repair your damaged smile and completely transform your appearance so you look great and feel confident…
- Dental Crowns & Bridges: Are you embarrassed to smile because of a missing tooth (or teeth) or teeth that are damaged, chipped or cracked? Dental bridges are a popular dental treatment that is used to replace missing teeth to make your smile look great again. Porcelain tooth crowns can be used to repair damaged and cracked teeth so your smile looks completely natural. Learn more about dental crowns and bridges.
- Dental Implants: Do you have missing teeth but the idea of using dentures doesn’t appeal to you? Dental implants or “Implant Dentistry” are a popular dental procedure that is used to permanently fix missing teeth and give you a “smile makeover” that will make you look and feel great! Dental implants are a permanent, strong and natural-looking way to repair your smile. Learn more about dental implants.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Everybody gets cavities. Fortunately, today’s modern porcelain tooth fillings allow you to get your teeth repaired without the toxic and unsightly metal “silver amalgam” (mercury) fillings of the past. Tooth-colored porcelain fillings are a durable and strong tooth-colored “composite resin” that looks completely natural like your original teeth for an attractive smile. Learn more about tooth-colored fillings.
- Dentures: Looking for dentures to replace missing teeth so you and chew your food easier and speak better? Dr. Pastiu provides full and partial dentures that will restore your teeth and provide you with a natural-looking new smile. Learn more about dentures.
- Teeth-in-a-Day Dental Implants: Do you have missing or damaged teeth and want a quick and permanent solution to replace your teeth to repair your smile? “Teeth in a Day” (also known as “All-on-Four”) is a popular dental implant and bridge procedure that is used to permanently replace missing or badly damaged teeth. Learn more about teeth-in-a-day dental implants.